Our market research indicates that the BRAND NEW Eclipse Pro 380 is an ergonomically sound choice for large touring families seeking an upgrade from a traditional pole and sleeve awning to a modern inflatable porch awning. This premium, three panelled caravan awning, with visually-striking aesthetics and single point inflation guarantees effortless pitching on impromptu caravanning breaks. We have introduced some of our latest technology to this model, including the traditional feel Pro 600HD canvas material, the ground anchor webbing strap secure peg-down system, and tall arched side doors; the three versatile front door panels allow for a broad selection of configurations, from being zipped fully back, completely in, or folded down like a barn door, which enables the caravan awning to function as an open canopy during summer. An optional central mesh panel is also available to offer an element of privacy and insect protection, without compromising on ventilation. This conservatory for your caravan encompasses a generous internal space and flexible living/sleeping options, including the optional left/right hand fitting Eclipse Pro Annexe two berth sleeping extension.
The Eclipse collection is produced from a technical high performance 600HD high density oxford weave, which provides the aesthetics, tactility and resilience of a traditional awning, whilst retaining extraordinarily lightweight properties, balancing the usability of man-made fibres and tactility of natural fabrics; this not only creates a refined sense of luxury, but provides vital weight and space saving benefits. The material is exceptionally water resistant, featuring a hydrostatic head of 6,000mm², therefore water will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a pleasant internal temperature. The canvas/workmanship incorporate a twelve month manufacturers’ warranty against any manufacturing faults.
Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whist deflation is just the push of a button. The exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling any excess air, which is usually caused by overinflation, or fluctuations in the ambient temperature; each valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. This Dura-Tech Welded Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
- Pro 600HD Fabric - A Premium Traditional Feel All Weather Water Resistant Polyester Weave.
- Dura-Tech Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Interconnected Tubes for Rapid & Effortless Pitching Through One Inflation Point.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve, Designed to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air Frame Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Ground Anchor Webbing System - Adjustable Peg Down Webbing Straps for Maximum Stability During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting an Excellent Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Leaf Design Pattern Embossed Zip-Up Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening and Block Out Light on a Morning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Compatibility With Both Caravans/Motorhomes Within the Corresponding Height Range.
- Phoenix Mesh - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Left/Right Hand Door Panels, Which Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Out Bugs.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - A PVC Mud Wall to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- PVC Draught Skirt - A PVC Draught Skirt to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Heavy Duty Adjustable Tensioning Straps for Unequalled Stability During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Tall Side Door Entrances - Ergonomic 195cm Tall Side Door Entrances Permitting Full Walk-In Height.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Front Door Panels, Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- NET WEIGHT: 27.6kg
- WIDTH: 380cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235cm-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 86cm x 54cm x 46cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 4.6m
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 6,000mm²
- COLOURWAY: Graphite/Platinum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.