Outdoor Revolution Espirit 360 Pro | Caravan Awning - 2019 | FREE CARPET
Outdoor Revolution Espirit 360 Pro
Following the popularity of its flagship predecessor; we have now launched the BRAND NEW traditional feel Esprit 360 Proˢ single inflation point caravan air awning weekender, featuring copious design tweaks and upgrades, to deliver all of the style and panache for even the most discerning of caravanners and pave the way for the next generation of premium caravan awnings. The Esprit 360 Proˢ is designed with touring families in mind, which is reflected by its generous living area and maximum sleeping capacity. The implementation of a reinforced welded four tube structure ensures optimal stability and fast pitching, whilst the addition of a third front door panel increases flexibility and accessibility. Each of the three versatile front door panels can be zipped back, completely in, or folded down like a barn style door, enabling the awning to function as canopy throughout summer. An optional Pro Conservatory Annexe can be purchased for both sides of the awning, in order to extend usable living, sleeping or storage space. Complete the look with the new Pro Windbreak, designed specifically to complement our ‘Pro’ models.
The ‘Esprit’ range is specifically crafted from our premium ultra-fine 800 High Density yarn woven fabric, designed to create the luxurious aesthetic and feel of a full traditional awning, without their impracticalities or weight constraints. This intricate polyester fibre weave is utilised to produce the highest performing awning possible, unrivalled in its water resistance, fade resistance, durability and technical performance, plus quality controlled to the highest of standards. This fabric is exceptionally waterproof, encompassing a hydrostatic head rating of 6,000mm², therefore water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off; the light coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a pleasant temperature inside the awning. The canvas and workmanship incorporate a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The robust Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises Dura-Tech welded single inflation point air frame technology, utilising high pressure tubes, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the Dual Action Pump provided, whist deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by overinflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and comes complete with our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Panoramic tinted anti-glare window and skylight panels permit an exceptional vista of the surrounding environment and protect against harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and creating an airy internal atmosphere. These are accompanied by traditional white sliding curtains, which can be completely opened to illuminate the awning during the day, or drawn fully closed for maximum privacy on an evening. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) ensures compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. The side doors incorporate a breathable Phoenix Mesh panel to improve air circulation and keep insects at bay in summer; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. These side doors can be zipped completely out, permitting the attachment of the optional annexe.
This awning utilises a polyester draught skirt and mud wall to trap heat, plus comes complete with a dual action hand pump, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a convenient repair kit, left/right hand underwing ventilation and Velcro attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ awning lighting systems. An array of optional extras are available for purchase with the ‘Esprit’ range, including a variable living conservatory/sleeping annexe, a clip-in two person inner tent, breathable groundsheet, waterproof roof liner and rear pad poles.
There are two size options available for this model, which are identical in specification besides their size:
- Esprit 360 Proˢ – A 3.6m Wide Caravan Conservatory, Best Suited to Touring Families.
- Esprit 420 Pro – A 4.2m Wide Variation, Designed for Large Groups of Touring Enthusiasts.
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - Adding a Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors - For Ease of Access & More Versatility.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- WEIGHT: 29.8kg
- WIDTH: 360cm
- DEPTH: 310cm
- FRONT HEIGHT: 180cm
- REAR HEIGHT: 235cm
- ADJUSTABLE COWL HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 53cm x 43cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 4.38m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.