Outdoor Revolution Evora 260 Climate
A firm favourite amongst caravanners holidaying in Europe; the breathable fast pitch ‘Evora 260 Pro Climate’ single inflation point caravan air awning is the preferred choice for small families or couples who require additional living, sleeping or storage space alongside their vehicle, due to its compact size. This model is designed especially for hotter climates and continental touring, aiding in reducing humidity, condensation and internal temperatures using our exclusive ‘Pro Climate’ fabric, whilst utilising mesh ventilation and fly screens to optimise air flow and keep out insects. The awning enjoys a traditional feel, attributed by the stunning aesthetic, luxurious canvas feel and sliding curtains, whilst retaining the benefits of our signature lightweight awnings. The 280cm depth employed ensures eligibility with all ‘Camping & Caravan Club’ site pitches, in the UK and abroad. The two versatile front door panels can be zipped fully back, completely in, or folded down like a barn style door, enabling the awning to function as canopy throughout summer. There is also a larger variation available (see ‘Evora 390 Pro Climate’ and an optional zip-on two person annexe, which can be zipped to either side of the awning to extend usable sleeping or storage space.
We’ve incorporated years of learning to bring you our exclusive 100% man made ‘Pro Climate’ high performance fibre fabric, specifically engineered for increased breathability and use in warmer or colder climates; marrying the water repellence and technical construction of polyester, the comfort and feel of natural fibres, as well as the breathability of polycotton in this intricate weave. The ‘Pro Climate’ fabric possesses a fantastic hydrostatic head rating of 6,000mm² and is unrivalled in terms of durability, strength and water resistance. The canvas and workmanship hold a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
There are two size options available for this model, which are identical in specification besides their size:
- Evora 260 Pro Climate – A 2.6m Wide Variation, Best Suited to a Couple or Individual.
- Evora 390 Pro Climate – A 3.9m Wide Variation, Designed for Mid-Sized Families Craving More Space.
- Pro.Climate Fabric - A Man-Made Fibre Fusing the Breathability of Polycotton with the Water-Resistance, Durability & Strength of Polyester.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Easiest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Traditional Sliding Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability and Support During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points - Enabling the Option of Creating a Cosy Evening Ambience Inside Your Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Doors for Annexe.
- Left/Right Under Wing Ventilation.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- WIDTH: 260cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- WEIGHT: 24.9kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 52cm x 39cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.