Take in the view at any angle with the Vango Maldives caravan awning. This is a hybrid caravan awning with both AirBeams® and poles to create a unique shape. This light, bright and airy awning takes inspiration from a traditional hexagonal conservatory to create an open yet cosy addition to your caravan. Using Vango SuperBeam™ technology mixed with steel front supporting poles to create a strong and rigid structure, combined with Sentinel Elegance fabric. This stylish, weather and waterproof fabric use Vango ColourLok™ to reduce the effects of UV rays and ensuring your awning will last the test of time. The Maldives has integrated mesh doors to keep the bugs out whilst ventilating your awning and the option to add an annex for additional storage or sleeping area. Create your perfect space with the Maldives awning to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Touring awnings- Suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Hybrid AirBeam® & pole structure - Creates a unique shape
- Sentinel Exclusive - The newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in our collection. Testing at more than double the strength of Sentinel Active awning fabric, highly waterproof and with our new ColourLok™ technology, the performance is second to none.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Guylines - Designed to secure the awning to enhance stability
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Vista Front Windows - Floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Bracer beams included - Secured in between main AirBeams® to enhance stability
- Flexi Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed
- Over Door Covered Entry - Provides a sheltered entry to your awning, which prevents rain from dripping in
- Split access door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry
- Mesh doors included - Great for added ventilation, the mesh doors can be kept in or rolled back depending on your preference
- Secondary mesh doors - For a bug free ventilation
- Front door canopy - Prevents rain dripping into your awning
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Mesh Side Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.