Movelite T2 Drive Away Awning
Outdoor Revolution have found various ways to improve the best-selling premium fast pitch Movelite T2 lightweight drive away air awning weekender for the new season, allowing it to retain its reputation as the most popular mid-sized driveaway awning for families, couples, or individuals, who crave flexible living, sleeping, or storage space in addition to their van. We have redesigned the roof structure as a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers for the classic, definitive aesthetic that we all know and love. An abundance of NEW features have also been implemented, including a deeper tapered connecting cowl for increased vehicle accessibility, waterproof zips in either cowl door, as well as further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl door. Three ergonomic height options ensure that this model is compatible with practically every campervan or motorhome on the market. An optional coordinating canopy can also be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
1) Movelite T2 Lowline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-220cm Tall.
2) Movelite T2 Midline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 220cm-255cm Tall.
3) Movelite T2 Highline – Designed for Taller, Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy - Additional Side Mini Porch/Canopy Area with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-220cm
- WEIGHT: 19.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 39cm
- COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 2.5m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.