Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6 - 2019 | Family Air Tent | FREE Carpet & Groundsheet
Since its introduction, the ground-breaking lightweight Airedale 6.0 inflatable six berth tunnel tent has quickly become our best-selling premium family air tent, incorporating the perfect footprint, split between three flexible bedroom compartments, a generous living area and a spacious front vestibule. The implementation of a windowed front door increases the versatility of the entire living space; instantly granting you the ability to create an enclosed internal space with an excellent vista of the outside world, or alternatively, providing a useful porch area for relaxing or dining al fresco on those warmer days. The enhanced design, striking good looks and sheer functionality of this model will continue to make the Airedale 6.0 the tent of choice for the mid-sized camping family!
The 150HD fabric that the Airedale 6.0 is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maximise fade resistance and maintain a comfortable internal temperature.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure quintuple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air over 6PSI, typically caused by over inflation or a change in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect you from harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the interior throughout the day; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for maximum privacy at night. A PE groundsheet is fully sewn-in for added convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression, and help prevent bugs from accessing the tent. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back divider door, accompanied by large PVC windows and zip-in blinds, creating a welcoming porch area for relaxing or dining al fresco, regardless of the weather! We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door and front divider door, in order to optimise air circulation and keep insects at bay; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover for maximum protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions.
The breathable six berth inner tent included can be clipped in to provide a luxurious sleeping area, suitable for accommodating up to six average adults, or three double air beds; this includes zipped dividers to give you the choice of segmenting the inner tent into three separate two person bedrooms, should you wish to. We have placed this at the rear of the tent and produced it from a cool grey micro-polyester, in order to cut down on exterior light and help you to attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the exterior, intended for storing any footwear, books, valuables or other items you require close at hand. This model utilises our vortex bedroom ventilation system to maintain a consistently pleasant internal temperature and through flow of air, helping to combat condensation and humidity.
The Airedale 6.0 is packed with steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, two berth inner tent attachment points and an inclusive carry bag. This model also features reflective high visibility guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accomodate our optional LED lighting range, plus a cable access point, extending to the bedroom. An array of complementary optional extras are also available for purchase, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, luxurious snug rug camping carpet, waterproof cut to size roof liner, or co-ordinating windbreak.
- 150HD Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics; Complete with a Contemporary Hex Print.
- Inflatable Quidruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame - An Easy to Erect & Ultra-Sturdy Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Which Ensures Rapid Assembly.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch.
- Luminous Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds, for Maximum Privacy on an Evening, or To Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Six Berth Micro-Polyester Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults,and Dividable Into Three Separate Two Berth Bedrooms, Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Permitting a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the Right Hand Side Access Door.
- Inner Tent Storage Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets in the Inner Tent; Perfect for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Front Zip-Back Door - Front Security Door to Fully Enclose the Tent, Accompanied by Large Tinted Windows, a Zip-Across Base & Zip-Up Privacy Blinds. This Door Can be Zipped Back Either Completely or Halfway.
- Storm Straps Attachment Points - For Fixing Optional Tensioning Straps, Which Provide Unequalled Stability During Adverse Weather. Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Choice of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights Using the Relevant Optional Extras.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.