The premium eight berth Airedale 8.0 inflatable family tunnel tent is a BRAND NEW model introduced for the upcoming season, which is set to revolutionize the camping industry with its perfect balance of configurations, flexibility, space and breathability; providing a middle ground between the Airedale 7.0 and 12.0. A cavernous interior makes this beast of a tent the preferred choice for extra-large groups or families who desire a ‘home away from home’, allocating usable space between a large front porch, enormous living area and dark-roofed six person bedroom; despite the size, the Airedale 8.0 is incredibly easy to erect and has a superb strength to weight ratio. An optional two berth inner tent can be purchased to increase the sleeping capacity to ten, making it ideal for sleeping any unexpected overnight guests.
FREE 2 BERTH INNER INCLUDED!!
CAVERNOUS PREMIUM EIGHT PERSON INFLATABLE FAMILY TUNNEL TENT
The 180HDE all weather fabric which the Airedale 8.0 is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maintain a consistently comfortable internal temperature.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure sextuple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, which is typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect you from harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the interior throughout the day; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for maximum privacy at night. A PE groundsheet has been fully sewn-in to add convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression, and help prevent bugs from accessing the tent. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back divider door, accompanied by large windows and zip-in blinds, creating a welcoming porch area for relaxing or dining al fresco, regardless of the weather! We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door, front divider door and upper left hand side window, in order to optimise air circulation and keep insects at bay; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover for maximum protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions. The integral left-hand side eyebrow canopy is easily and firmly secured using a single fibreglass pole, granting a sheltered mini porch area, designed to keep your side access door fully dry and grant a convenient area for tying shoelaces.
The breathable eight berth micro-polyester inner tent can be clipped in to provide a luxurious sleeping area, designed to accommodate up to eight average adults or four double air beds; this includes zipped dividers to give you the choice of segmenting this sleeping area into three bedroomsinto a single four berth and two separate two berth compartments. The end bedroom can also be zipped off completely to create further living space, should you wish to. This inner tent has been considerably enlarged to cater for larger air mattresses and is produced from our new ‘twilight’ fabric, making it much darker in colour than in previous years, in order to cut down on exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the exterior for storing any footwear, books, valuables or other items you require close at hand.
The Airedale 8.0 comes complete with steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, two berth inner tent attachment points and an inclusive carry bag. This model also features reflective high visibility guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accomodate our optional LED lighting range, as well as a cable access point extending to the bedroom. A wealth of complementary optional extras are also available for purchase with this model, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner and a co-ordinating windbreak.
- 180HDE Hex Print Fabric - A Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, With the Water Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Five Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening, or Alternatively to Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Fibreglass RH Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Canopy / Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements; Ideal for Tying Shoelaces.
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Eight Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Eight Adults, Which Which Can Be Configured As 2/4/2, 4/2. 8 or 6 Berth Bedrooms, Using the Inclusive Zipped Dividers.
- Extra Deep King Deluxe Bedrooms - Ergonomic 240cm Deep Bedrooms Able to Accomodate Large Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets on the Inner Tent Exterior for Storing Books, Footwear & Other Items You Require Close to Hand.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Loops.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- WIDTH: 470cm
- LENGTH: 780cm
- HEIGHT: 225cm
- WEIGHT: 45.9kg
- PACK SIZE: 88cm x 68cm x 55cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 240cm (L) x 450cm (W)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.