The premium lightweight Airedale 12.0 inflatable twelve berth family pod tent from Outdoor Revolution returns for the new season as the ultimate choice for larger families or camping groups and is designed to bring people together! Perfect where space, movement, headroom, freedom and breathability are pre-requisites, this cavernous model splits usable space between a spacious front porch, generous living area and three darkened ‘twilight’ four berth bedroom pods, each of which includes a toggle-in divider for added flexibility. A wealth of mesh ventilation points, coupled with a light and airy feel in the living area, aid in combatting internal humidity and condensation, whilst optimising air flow to maximise breathability in hotter weather or climates; we have introduced a brand new front right-hand side access door (accompanied by a mesh fly screen panel), tunnel divider door ventilation, a front side window, as well as our famed rear bedroom vortex ventilation system, in order to accomplish this.
The 180HDE all weather fabric which the Airedale 12.0 is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maximise fade resistance and maintain a consistently comfortable internal temperature.
- 180HDE Hex Print Fabric - Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, With the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Durability of Much Heavier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech Welded Single Inflation Point Living Area & Single Inflation Point Annexe Pods - A Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe, Allowing Effortless Assembly of this Cavernous Pod Tent, Using Just Four Inflation Points in Total.
- Oxygen Air Framed Front Canopy - A Functional Inflatable Canopy, Creating a Small Porch Extension, with Complete Shelter Against the Elements.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Front & Central Skylights - To Create a Light & Airy Atmosphere Inside the Tent.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Tinted Windows Offering a Superb Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening, or Alternatively, to Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Internal Porch Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window.
- Zip-Back RH Side Access Door - Strategically Positioned Door for Ease of Access to the Bedrooms At Night, Without Having to Traipse Through the Porch.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- 3 x Darkened 'Twilight' Four Berth Inner Tent & Zipped Dividers - Three Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tents, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Twelve Adults in Total, or Four in Each Pod, Which Can Be Separated Into 2 x Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Zipped Dividers. Each Bedroom is 210cm Deep.
- Corner Storage Pockets - Spacious Corner Storage Pockets by the Inner Tent Exterior, for Storing Books, Footwear & Other Items You Require Close to Hand.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.