Outdoor Revolution Kalahari PC 7.0 | Premium Polycotton Family Air Tent - 2022Regular price £2,299.00 Sale price £1,999.00 Save £300.00
WINNER OF CAMPING MAGAZINE'S BEST LUXURY FAMILY TENT & COMMENDED FOR BEST TENT INNOVATION
Introducing the premium seven berth Kalahari PC 7.0 breathable inflatable family tent, created from a durable, breathable and water resistant polycotton material. Based on the perennial success of the Airedale 7.0, we have taken the innovative side porch to the next level with an exclusive multi-functional double side annexe; this annex has been designed to function as an access point, flexible utility space or two berth sleeping bedroom, giving you the option of increasing sleeping capacity by two. A maximum sleeping capacity of eleven can be reached should you choose to purchase a secondary optional two berth inner tent. The parallel design of this porch area means that only a fraction of extra space is utilized at the side of the family tent.
The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind. Featuring all of the premium features that you would expect from our flagship family tent; this modern classic is a fantastic option for longer term camping excursions in hotter climates.
WINNER of Camping Magazines 'Best Luxury Family Tent' & COMMENDED for 'Best Tent innovation' Awards.
• Breathable Premium Polycotton fabric
• Inflatable ultra sturdy XL Gothic arch Oxygen Air Frame
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
• Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame relief valve
• Integral DOUBLE multifunctional side porch annexe offering 2 berth sleeping option with optional inner tent, large storage space and external side entry
• Internal 2/3rds/ zip back porch divider door with Phoenix mesh ventilation insect screen panel, PVC side windows and curtains
• Ground level side ventilation
• Side roof lights to central living area
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• Multiple cable access points
• Vortex bedroom ventilation system
• 240cm deep, darkened micro polyester 7 person bedrooms with 2/3/2 dividers
• Tinted anti glare panoramic windows with zip up leaf design curtains
• Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
• Right side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation & porch canopy
• Front porch left side upper window Phoenix mesh ventilation / insect screen with zip up internal PVC storm cover
• Includes pump, peg set, repair kit and storm straps