* This Deal Includes The Tent Carpet & Footprint Groundsheet All At One Great Price!*
Introducing the premium seven berth Kalahari PC 7.0 breathable inflatable family tent, created from a durable, breathable and water resistant polycotton material. Based on the perennial success of the Airedale 7.0, we have taken the innovative side porch to the next level with an exclusive multi-functional double side annexe; this annex has been designed to function as an access point, flexible utility space or two berth sleeping bedroom, giving you the option of increasing sleeping capacity by two. A maximum sleeping capacity of eleven can be reached should you choose to purchase a secondary optional two berth inner tent. The parallel design of this porch area means that only a fraction of extra space is utilized at the side of the family tent.
The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind. Featuring all of the premium features that you would expect from our flagship family tent; this modern classic is a fantastic option for longer term camping excursions in hotter climates.
The seven berth micro-polyester inner tent creates a comfortable bedroom area, suitable for accommodating seven average sized adults; this includes zipped dividers, giving you the option of segmenting the sleeping area into three individual two person bedrooms. The end bedroom can be zipped off to create further living space, should you wish to. These bedrooms are especially deep to accommodate larger inflatable beds and is much darker in colour than in previous years, reducing exterior light and helping you to attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the outside for storing footwear, books, valuables or other essentials that you require close at hand.
The Kalahari PC 7.0 comes complete with high-visibility guylines, steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, two berth inner tent attachment points, an inclusive holdall, numerous cable access points and attachment points for our optional LED lighting collection. An array of complementary optional extras can also be purchased, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner, a front extension canopy and a side extension veranda canopy.
WINNER of Camping Magazines 'Best Luxury Family Tent' & COMMENDED for 'Best Tent innovation' Awards.
• Breathable Premium Polycotton fabric
• Inflatable ultra sturdy XL Gothic arch Oxygen Air Frame
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
• Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame relief valve
• Integral DOUBLE multifunctional side porch annexe offering 2 berth sleeping option with optional inner tent, large storage space and external side entry
• Internal 2/3rds/ zip back porch divider door with Phoenix mesh ventilation insect screen panel, PVC side windows and curtains
• Ground level side ventilation
• Side roof lights to central living area
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• Multiple cable access points
• Vortex bedroom ventilation system
• 240cm deep, darkened micro polyester 7 person bedrooms with 2/3/2 dividers
• Tinted anti glare panoramic windows with zip up leaf design curtains
• Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
• Right side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation & porch canopy
• Front porch left side upper window Phoenix mesh ventilation / insect screen with zip up internal PVC storm cover
• Includes pump, peg set, repair kit and storm straps
Total Weight 64.4kg
Pack Size 91x72x60cm
Footprint 750 x 445+145cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.