The brand new Vango Joro 600XL is a unique tent for 2021 within Vango's new Earth Collection of tents. The Joro 600XL features an integrated front awning which is a great space to cook in whatever the weather plus the tent utilises Vango's villa construction which increases head height within the tent and all the way to the very back where your bedrooms are located.
The main outstanding feature of the Joro 600XL has to be the manufacturing process that has gone into creating it, that sounds on the face of it insanely boring but hear us out! The world appears to be taking issues such as climate change quite seriously in the last few years, and quite rightly, and one of the leading issues is what to do with plastic waste. So what Vango are doing with their Earth Collection of tents and camping equipment is finding a way to re-use single use plastic waste, these are collected and then washed and crushed and finally the plastic pellets from this procedure are spun into thread which is then woven into what Vango are calling their Sentinel Eco Fabric. This is a 70 denier fabric which is also boosted by Vango's ColourLok technology which essentially gives you a flysheet that performs to that of a 150 denier rating, just without the weight and the huge pack size. And it looks and feels just like a normal polyester tent would too, so this is a really positive and novel way to produce new tents and the Joro 600XL alone has had over 260 plastic bottles used in its manufacturing process.
Inside the Joro 600XL you have a large dining and social area off of the front porch which is a little under 3 metres in depth and 3.80 metres wide, with a side entrance in to the living area which is also equipped with a mains electric access point. In the bedroom area you are getting Vango's nightfall bedrooms which offer plenty of room for everybody to sleep comfortably and the darkened inners greatly reduce the early morning light of summertime.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent , comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Built-In Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone™ Panel - Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone™ - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.