Vango Stargrove 600XL
The Stargrove 600XL is the perfect tent for spending quality time with family and friends. Updated for 2020, the tent now features Large Diamond Clear Windows which perfectly complements the pre-attached awning that provides a covered space to socialise and watch the world go by. The 6-person Stargrove features a flat front living area providing more useable space inside while our Nightfall Bedrooms block out early morning light so you can have a peaceful nights sleep.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Climate Windows - Enjoy the views while easily managing the temperature inside your tent with our multi-functional windows which; combine mesh, diamond clear windows and privacy curtains
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- King Pole Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- AirZone Panel - Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Weight: 23.0kg
- Packsize: L80.0 x H38.0 x W38.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 25 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.