Vango Tay 400 2019 | Weekend/Festival Tent | PRE ORDER
Vango Tay 400 Tent
The Tay offers a dome style tent maximising on small pack sizes and added space within the tent. The clear windows allow light to the porch area, while the gothic arch pole provides added strength, stability in adverse weather and extra headroom. This tent is the ideal choice for first time campers or festival goers.
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Weight: 4.79kg
- Packsize: 70.0 x ø18.0cm
- Pitching Time: 10 mins