The 180HDE fabric which the Airedale 5.0S is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to maintain a comfortable internal temperature.
Outdoor Revolution Airedale 5s 2020
*THIS DEMO MODEL HAS BEEN DISPLAYED INSIDE & INCLUDES THE CARPET & FOOTPRINT*
Having already received the critically acclaimed 'Best Compact Family Tent' award from Camping Magazine; the lightweight fast pitch ‘Airedale 5.0S’ inflatable five berth tunnel tent is destined to become a firm family favourite in the new season and is a key model in the ‘Airedale’ range, designed to cater for mid-sized camping groups seeking a base for memorable family adventures, or for use at festivals. This freshly redesigned and remodelled tent is perfect for families or couples craving space, protection from the elements, and flexible living, sleeping or storage options; without a dramatic increase in pack size or weight. Breathability is paramount in all of our tents, which is why we have incorporated copious mesh ventilation points and fly screen panels, to assist in maintaining a consistently pleasant through flow of air and reduce internal temperatures. The versatile front door has numerous configurations, including being zipped and tied back to a left, right, or central position, or alternatively being held upright to create a useful porch area, with the aid of our optional canopy poles.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure quadruple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve.
- WINNER of 'BEST COMPACT FAMILY TENT' Award from Camping Magazine!
- 180HDE Fabric
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout
- Four Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes
- Dynamic Speed Valves
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows
- Zip-Up Curtains
- Internal Divider Door
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Five Berth Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Micro-Polyester Inner Tent for Luxuriously Sleeping up to Five Adults, Which Which Can Be Split Into Two Two Berth Variations Using an Internal Divider.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - 230cm Deep Bedrooms Designed to House Large Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Convenient Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent; Ideal for Storing Valuables, Books or Footwear on an Evening.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortably Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- WIDTH: 340cm
- LENGTH: 695cm
- HEIGHT: 190-200cm
- WEIGHT: 28.36kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 230cm (L) x 300cm (W)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.