Introducing the premium six berth Atacama PC 6.0 breathable inflatable family tent! Mirroring the multi-functional blueprint of the bestselling Airedale 7.0; this practical design has now been recreated in our ultra-durable premium Polycotton canvas material, which remains unrivalled in terms of water repellence, fade resistance and breathability. We have fixed an innovative side utility annexe to the central living area of the family tent, extending usable storage space with a versatile porch area, which is able to function as a cloakroom (using the inclusive wardrobe rail), an alfresco lavatory or even a dressing room; this annex can be zipped totally shut for maximum privacy. Each of the three bedrooms across the rear of the tunnel tent are separated by zipped dividers and comfortably accommodates two average adults, or a double air mattress, offering ample room for the whole family to enjoy, coupled with the generous internal living space, which has been separated from the front vestibule area using a solid divider door panel and expansive mesh door panel; these can both be rolled back to create an open plan interior, from front to back. An optional enclosed porch extension can be zipped onto the front of the family tent to effectively double the size of the front porch area, transforming the internal area into an enormous space, in excess of 5.5m, creating an ideal shelter in adverse weather conditions.
The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind. Featuring all of the premium features that you would expect from our flagship family tent range; this modern classic is a fantastic choice for longer term camping excursions in hotter climates.
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our ultra-sturdy Quintuple High-Pressure Oxygen Air Frame Tube technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
- Polycotton Canvas Material -
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout
- Quintuple Oxygen Air Frame Tube System
- Individual Steel Pole - A Single Telescopic Steel Pole to Support the Left Hand Side Utility Annexe.
- Individual Fibreglass Pole - A Single Fibreglass Pole to Support the Right Hand Side Eyebrow Canopy.
- Dynamic Speed Valves
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows
- Front & Central Skylights
- Zip-Up Curtains
- Side Utility Annexe - Multi-Functional Side Utility Annexe, Which is Perfect for Use as a Large Storage Area, Private Toilet or Separate Pets Sleeping Area.
- Side Eyebrow Canopy
- Internal Divider Door Panel
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Panel
- Internal PVC Storm Cover
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing the Living Area.
- Twilight Six Berth Inner Tent - A Darkened Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Which Has Been Designed to Comfortably Sleep Up to Six Average Adults. This Can Be Configured Into Three Individual Bedrooms (2 x 3 x 2), Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can Accommodate a Double Air Mattress.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - Ergonomically Designed 230cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Large Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Situated by the Inner Tent for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Porch Area Groundsheet - Separate PE Peg Down Groundsheet for Total Protection Against Water Ingression, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Ground Level Side Ventilation - A Wealth of Ground Level Side Ventiation Points to Help Maintain a Comfortable Internal Atmosphere.
- Multiple Cable Access Points - Electrical Hook Up Points Extending to the Bedroom, Which Are Designed To Power Electrical Appliances From Your Tent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.