Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo PC Air | Drive Away Awning 2023 | FREE Footprint
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo PC Air | Drive Away Awning 2023 | FREE Footprint - LOW is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
Following on from the success of the Cayman Combo Air, is this luxury breathable polycotton model featuring a new extended twin canopy. The Cayman Combo PC Air, when combined with the optional porch doors and cabin inner tents gives you a potential sleeping capacity of up to 6 people.
The best-selling Cayman Combo Air drive-away awning is now available in an exquisite breathable polycotton fabric, perfect for hotter climates and extended stays. The awning design offers mirrored access from both front and back, giving complete flexibility to suit individual needs. This means the awning can be flipped to fit on both left and right sides of a vehicle. This hybrid awning is pitched using both air tubes and poles and is available in two ergonomic cowl height options to offer a great fit to the vast majority of campervan or motorhomes with a rail height of up to 255cm. To further enhance the versatility of this awning an optional PC Porch Door can be added to the front and/or back to give a fully enclosed usable space outside the main living area. Additionally, a ‘Cabin Inner’ bedroom can be purchased to be used inside one or both porches to effectively create a vis-à-vis style configuration with a maximum sleeping capacity of 6! The Cayman Combo PC comes with a wealth of features including a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet, and mesh fly screen panels on all doors. The Cayman Combo PC is a luxury drive-away, awning at a fantastic price.
• Luxury breathable polycotton
• Oxygen Air Frame system with 2 tubes
• Twin ended design with zip back doors with zip back mesh to both ends
• Integral extended twin ended canopies with fibreglass poles
• Facility to take an optional accessory cabin sleeping inner tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
• Main living area ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 25.17kg
Pack Size 78x47x38cm
Footprint 300 x 400cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.