The Cayman Cuba Air is a lightweight Inflatable Drive-Away awning designed using the same blueprint as our market leading Movelite T2. It’s small pack-size and simplicity to pitch using just two air-tubes makes it a fantastic choice for touring vehicles, at a great price. Available in 2 ergonomic cowl sizes to fit rail heights of up to 255cm, the Cayman Cuba has the useful feature of a Velcro-In groundsheet, it is fixed using a number of Velcro pads which create a tight and durable fit whilst giving the added benefit of being able to remove it completely should you wish. The generous living area offers plenty of room for a table & chairs, and large front windows give a crystal-clear view of the outside world. There is a large door in the rear of the cowl to allow access to the vehicle without the need to come through the awning itself, and a convenient internal side door which can be rolled back completely to allow for maximum airflow in hot weather. An optional 2 berth inner tent can be purchased to clip inside the awning and sits snugly from front-to-back adding an additional sleeping area without completely dominating the living area.
The Cayman Cuba Air comes complete with a Velcro-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a repair kit, and a double-action hand pump. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a hardwearing Duratread Carpet, and a Two Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.
Cayman Cuba Low 180cm - 210cm ORDA1080 ETP £429
Cayman Cuba Mid 210cm - 255cm ORDA1081 ETP £449
• 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
• Oxygen Air Frame system with 2 tubes
• Zip-back front & side door
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Rear zip-back cowl access doors
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Removable Velcro in PE groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 13kg
Pack Size 80x40x38cm
Footprint 300 x 250cm (+90cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.