The lightweight Cayman pole and sleeve drive away awning has been redesigned for the new season, taking inspiration from the best-selling Cayman Classic, whilst incorporating various BRAND NEW features to deliver a refreshing modern aesthetic, including accented windows, an anthracite/steel colourway and interconnecting rear cowl doors, increasing accessibility to your vehicle. This model is available in two ergonomic height options, to accommodate nearly every campervan or motorhome on the marke, from 180cm to 290cm to the awning channel. The sizeable internal living space, wealth of features, ability to sleep two overnight guests (using a purchasable inner tent) and fantastic value for money offered by this model, make it the awning of choice for touring families, couples or individuals, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
This model has been produced from our ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The pole and sleeve frame comprises four telescopic fibreglass poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in adverse weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning, plus are incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing the Cayman to be pitched within a matter of minutes.
Ventilation points in the roof help to maintain a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in warmer temperatures. The addition of twin piping permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes, within the corresponding height range. Large PVC windows permit a superb vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior during the day, enabling you to really encapsulate the great outdoors, from the luxury of indoors, throughout adverse weather conditions; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TWO Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle, Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- NEW Accented Windows - Adding a Stylish & Contemporary Touch to the Awning.
- NEW Anthracite/Steel Colourway - Designed to Grant a More Modernized Aesthetic.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Roof Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag and Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 11.8kg
- WIDTH - 300cm
- DEPTH - 300cm
- HEIGHT RANGE - 240cm-290cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.18m
- COWL DEPTH - 80cm
- PACK SIZE - 72cm x 34cm x 29cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.