Perfect for weekend trips and one night stays; the BRAND NEW lightweight Cayman Midi Air is the ideal compact entry level driveaway utility tent for travelling small families or couples on a budget; perfect for that little bit of extra dining, pets, shelter, storage, toilet, or shower space in addition to your campervan or motorhome. The awning employs a stylish integral front canopy to extend usable living/storage space with a convenient porch area granting further shelter against the elements, along with Phoenix Mesh Panels in the right hand side of the awning with an external gusseted zip up draught cover to optimise breathability and airflow, which is of vital importance to combat condensation or humidity.
The 'Oxygen Air-Frame' is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame is 'Dura-Tech' welded with a single inflation point tube, allowing the awning to be pitched in seconds! Incorporating the famed 'Dynamic Speed Valve' and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve; inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Hand Pump provided, and deflation is the push of a button; the exclusive pressure relief valve prevents tube damage, expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The contemporary ultra-lightweight, 100HDE fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. This is the most lightweight fabric we have to offer here at Outdoor Revolution! The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off. Also, the light-coloured roof material helps to maintain a temperature inside the awning.
Expansive PVC side windows provide an excellent vista of your surroundings, from the luxury and convenience of your awning; helping to really encapsulate those picturesque landscapes! All windows have integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points help combat condensation, improving air-circulation inside the awning. The right hand side door have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow; these are crafted with 'Phoenix Mesh'; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The drive-away comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, storm straps and pegs. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) can also be purchased, along with an array of alternative convenient optional extras! The awning features a one year guarantee on workmanship and canvas, whilst the tubes bladders possess our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura Tech Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy - A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens Improving Airflow & Reducing Bugs When Cooking, Whilst Self-Repairing 'Snag' Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 14.2kg
- WIDTH: 250cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.16m
- COWL DEPTH: 80cm
- PACK SIZE: 78cm x 41cm x 34cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.