The lightweight four berth Cruiz 4.0 inflatable tunnel tent is an excellent value weekender, which is BRAND NEW and filled with features for the upcoming camping season. The generous interior affords the perfect allocation of usable space for smaller families seeking flexibility, quality and affordability; split (using the inclusive divider) between a darkened ‘twilight’ four person sleeping area, large internal living space and spacious front porch extension. We have implemented a frontal mesh ventilation fly screen panel and our vortex bedroom ventilation system for maximum breathability in warmer temperatures or climates, as well as a sheltered front canopy area for relaxing or cooking al fresco, whilst sheltered from wind or rain. We understand that comfort is a re-requisite for the modernized camper, which is why we provide a FREE ‘Snugrug’ carpet alongside this model. The side access door can be upheld using our optional canopy poles, to create an additional stylish canopy area, adding to the already fantastic functionality of the tent.
The expansive PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the surrounding environment, whilst illuminating the tent interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped completely out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy at night. A PE groundsheet has been fully sewn-in to add convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression, and help prevent bugs from accessing the tent. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back front door, accompanied by large windows and zip-up blinds, creating a welcoming tunnel-style canopy area, designed for relaxing or cooking outdoors, with maximum protection against the elements. A strategically positioned zip-up side door on the centre-left of the tent increases accessibility to the bedroom on an evening, allowing you to avoid traipsing through the porch or living area upon entry. We have implemented a breathable Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel in the front porch door panel, in order to consistently maintain a pleasant through flow of air and keep insects at bay; this is crafted from an assisted healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any snag damage caused by consistent usage over time. When manipulated, the mesh simply returns to its original form.
The breathable four berth inner tent included can be clipped in to provide a luxurious sleeping area, designed to accommodate up to four average adults, or two double air mattresses; this includes a zipped divider, giving you the choice of segmenting this compartment into two separate two person bedrooms, should you wish to. This is created using our darkened grey ‘twilight’ fabric, in order to cut down on exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. This model utilises our vortex bedroom ventilation system to maintain a comfortable sleeping environment by optimising air flow, whilst helping combat condensation and internal humidity.
- 100HDE Fabric - Designed to Deliver Lightweight & Compact Products, Which Maintain Strength & Durability and Pack Neatly Away Into Their Compact Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Triple Tube Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Multiple Inflation Point Aiframe, Where Each Tube Can Be Inflated Within a Matter of Seconds.
- Boston Valves - Easy to Use Inflation Valves Ensuring Rapid & Reliable Pitching.
- Front Zip-Back Porch Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Front Door Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Creating a Designated Porch.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines to Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Four Berth Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Clip-In 210cm Deep Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Four Adults in Total, Which Can Be Split Into 2 x Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Inclusive Divider.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel On the Porch Front Door, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay.
- Handy Storage Pockets - Spacious Pockets Within the Bedroom to Safely Store Any Valuables Before Going to Sleep on an Evening.
- Expansive PVC Windows - Large Crystal Clear Windows to Encapsulate an Excellent Vista of the Surrounding Environment, from the Comfort of Your Tent.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.