Our market research indicates that the BRAND NEW Eclipse Pro 380 is an ergonomically sound choice for large touring families seeking an upgrade from a traditional pole and sleeve awning to a modern inflatable porch awning. This premium, three panelled caravan awning, with visually-striking aesthetics and single point inflation guarantees effortless pitching on impromptu caravanning breaks. We have introduced some of our latest technology to this model, including the traditional feel Pro 600HD canvas material, the ground anchor webbing strap secure peg-down system, and tall arched side doors; the three versatile front door panels allow for a broad selection of configurations, from being zipped fully back, completely in, or folded down like a barn door, which enables the caravan awning to function as an open canopy during summer. An optional central mesh panel is also available to offer an element of privacy and insect protection, without compromising on ventilation. This conservatory for your caravan encompasses a generous internal space and flexible living/sleeping options, including the optional left/right hand fitting Eclipse Pro Annexe two berth sleeping extension.
The Eclipse collection is produced from a technical high performance 600HD high density oxford weave, which provides the aesthetics, tactility and resilience of a traditional awning, whilst retaining extraordinarily lightweight properties, balancing the usability of man-made fibres and tactility of natural fabrics; this not only creates a refined sense of luxury, but provides vital weight and space saving benefits. The material is exceptionally water resistant, featuring a hydrostatic head of 6,000mm², therefore water will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a pleasant internal temperature. The canvas/workmanship incorporate a twelve month manufacturers’ warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The Oxygen Air Frame comprises our welded single point inflation Oxygen Air Frame technology, which utilizes a series of interconnected high-pressure tubes, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and our patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whist deflation is just the push of a button. The exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling any excess air, which is usually caused by overinflation, or fluctuations in the ambient temperature; each valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. This Dura-Tech Welded Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows and roof skylight panels permit an excellent vista of the surrounding outside world, whilst protecting against any harmful UV rays, increasing privacy and maintaining an airy internal atmosphere; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped completely out to illuminate your caravan awning on a morning, or fully in for total privacy on an evening. We have added Twin Piping (6mm x 4mm) to this model, permitting compatibility with caravans and motorhomes, within the corresponding height range. Breathability is paramount our designs, which is why the each of the side doors are accompanied by a breathable Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel to optimize air circulation and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form.
Thie Eclipse Pro 380 includes a draught skirt and mud wall to trap heat within the caravan awning, which helps to maintain a more comfortable internal temperature. We have included a dual action hand pump, repair kit, adjustable tensioning storm straps, reflective guylines, steel ground pegs, underwing ventilation points and attachment points for our Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit & Up/Downlighter LED lighting systems. An array of complementary optional extras are also available to purchase, including a conservatory annexe extension, coordinating windbreak, breathable carpet, mesh door panel, waterproof roof liner and rear pad poles.
- Pro 600HD Fabric - A Premium Traditional Feel All Weather Water Resistant Polyester Weave.
- Dura-Tech Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Interconnected Tubes for Rapid & Effortless Pitching Through One Inflation Point.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve, Designed to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air Frame Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Ground Anchor Webbing System - Adjustable Peg Down Webbing Straps for Maximum Stability During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting an Excellent Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Leaf Design Pattern Embossed Zip-Up Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening and Block Out Light on a Morning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Compatibility With Both Caravans/Motorhomes Within the Corresponding Height Range.
- Phoenix Mesh - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Left/Right Hand Door Panels, Which Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Out Bugs.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - A PVC Mud Wall to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- PVC Draught Skirt - A PVC Draught Skirt to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Heavy Duty Adjustable Tensioning Straps for Unequalled Stability During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Tall Side Door Entrances - Ergonomic 195cm Tall Side Door Entrances Permitting Full Walk-In Height.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Front Door Panels, Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Reflective Guylines - High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping & Make Your Pitch Easier to Identify.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation - Ventilation Points to Optimise Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels - Allowing the Attachment of Our Optional Eclipse Pro Annexe (ORBK3496).
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Reflecive Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link Attachment Points.
- NET WEIGHT: 27.6kg
- WIDTH: 380cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235cm-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 86cm x 54cm x 46cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 4.6m
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 6,000mm²
- COLOURWAY: Graphite/Platinum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.