Outdoor Revolution Elan 280 | Caravan Awning 2019
*Now available to Pre Order*
Elan 280 Caravan Awning
Outdoor Revolution’s Elan 280 is a versatile, lightweight porch awning, providing that essential space alongside your caravan. This compact caravan awning is perfect for couples on weekend caravanning trips, plus it’s single point inflation system makes setup effortlessly simple.
Self Regulating Valves, No Over Inflation!
Outdoor Revolution’s Elan 280 is a versatile, lightweight porch awning, providing that essential space alongside your caravan. This compact caravan awning is perfect for couples on weekend caravanning trips, plus it’s single point inflation system makes setup effortlessly simple. The traditional feel 600HD fabric is both lightweight and durable, whilst the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. Windows are tinted to reduce glare, accompanied by zip-in curtains for additional privacy at night. A complementary PVC draught skirt and excluder trap heat inside the awning during poorer weather conditions. The side doors feature Phoenix Mesh (an assisted-healing snag proof 'smart' material), which allows air to circulate the awning, whilst keeping insects at bay. The optional Elan Canopy can be purchased alongside this product, providing a stylish shelter for the front of the awning.
Tinted Windows and Zip In Curtains
The single point inflation air-frame system culminates in an incredibly fast pitch time and utilises high pressure tubes, making this awning one of the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves spoiling the immaculate aesthetic of our clean design lines. This has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and comes complete with our exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’ for peace of mind in years to come.
Storm Straps and Pegs Included
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night, whilst a complementary Draught Skirt and Heavy Duty PVC Mud Wall trap heat during harsher weather.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are crafted using Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
LIFETIME Warranty On The Air Tubes
The awning comes complete with two clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional “Elan Canopy” (providing an extended living area with protection from the elements) and a breathable “Treadlite” carpet (for maximum comfort) can also be purchased.
There is one other size for this product, the “Elan 340”; offering a wider living area and better suited to smaller families. Both sizes were especially selected to be compatible with 99% of caravans.
The canvas includes a one year guarantee, whereas the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
Elan 280 Technical Details
- 600HD Fabric - Traditional Feeling High Density All Weather Premium Fabric Weave.
- Single Point Inflation Tube - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door - Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway or Fully In.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.