Outdoor Revolution Elan 280 | Caravan Awning 2019 | FREE Groundsheet
Elan 280 Caravan Awning
Outdoor Revolution’s single inflation point Elan 280 traditional feel small family air framed drive away awning is an incredibly VERSATILE and LIGHTWEIGHT porch awning weekender, providing that desirable additional living, storage, or sleeping space alongside your caravan. Its’ compact size makes it perfect for couples on impromptu weekend caravanning trips, whilst a single point inflation system ensures effortlessly simple setup time. The optional complementary Elan Canopy can be purchased with this product, providing a stylish shelter for the front of the awning.
The canvas is produced from a luxurious all-weather 600 High Density premium oxford weave fabric; specifically crafted to attain the optimum strength to weight ratio of any fabric, incorporating fade resistant and hard wearing properties; granting a traditional look and feel, whilst retaining all of the benefits of our signature lightweight porch awnings. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off; a lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The workmanship/canvas hold a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The single inflation point airframe system culminates in an incredibly fast pitch time and utilises high pressure tubes, making this awning one of the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves spoiling the stunning aesthetic of our immaculate design lines. This has been quality controlled to ascertain optimum performance and comes complete with our exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’ for peace of mind in years to come.
Panoramic window panels grant an excellent vista of the surrounding outdoors, from the luxury of your awning; these are tinted to reduce glare, protect against detrimental UV rays, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. These are accompanied by zip-in blackout curtains, which can be rolled back during the day to illuminate the interior or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The integral PVC draught skirt and heavy duty PVC draught exclusion aid in trapping warmth inside the awning to retain a pleasant ambient temperature throughout poorer weather conditions. The addition of Twin Piping (6mm x 4mm) enables compatibility with caravans/motorhomes alike, within the corresponding height range. Both side doors can be fully zipped back for enhanced air circulation and breathability, whilst the versatile front door panel can be zipped fully back, completely in, or alternatively folded down like a barn style door, enabling it to function as a canopy in summer.
Left and right hand under wing mesh ventilation points to maintain a pleasant through flow of air around the awning. A mesh fly screen panel can be located in each side door, keeping insects at bay, whilst further increasing breathability in warmer temperatures. These are produced from our exclusive ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
This product comes complete with a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, numerous storm straps, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. An optional co-ordinating zip on front canopy, a breathable awning carpet, suspendable linear mesh storage pockets, rear pad poles, and a two person sleeping inner tent are also available for purchase to complement our Elan range.
There are two alternative size options in the range, to ensure compatibility with nearly every caravan on the market:
1) Elan 280 – Smaller & Designed for a Couple, Individual, or Small Touring Families.
2) Elan 340 – Larger & Designed for Touring Families.
- 600HD Fabric - Traditional Feeling High Density All Weather Premium Fabric Weave.
- Single Point Inflation Tube - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door - Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway or Fully In.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WEIGHT: 16.9kg
- WIDTH: 280cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 76cm x 32cm x 35cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 3.1m
- DRAUGHT SKIRT PIPING LENGTH: 2.83m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.