Outdoor Revolution Kalahari PC 7.0 | Premium Polycotton Family Air Tent - 2021Regular price £2,299.00 Sale price £1,899.00 Save £400.00
The Kalahari PC 7.0 from Outdoor Revolution is a premium range Polycotton Family Air Tent which was brand new for 2020 and boast's excellent new features and the ability to sleep up to 11 people!!
Introducing the premium seven berth Kalahari PC 7.0 breathable inflatable family tent! Based on the perennial success of the Airedale 7.0, we have taken the innovative side porch to the next level with an exclusive multi-functional double side annexe this annex has been designed to function as an access point, flexible utility space or two berth sleeping bedroom, giving you the option of increasing sleeping capacity by two, allowing a maximum sleeping capacity of eleven, should you choose to purchase a secondary optional inner tent; the parallel design of this porch area means that only a fraction of extra space is utilized at the side of the family tent.
The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind. Featuring all of the premium features that you would expect from our flagship family tent; this modern classic is a fantastic option for longer term camping excursions in hotter climates.
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our ultra-sturdy Quintuple High-Pressure Oxygen Air Frame Tube technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or fluctuations in the ambient temperature. These tubes are designed to mirror our gothic arched architecture for enhanced water run-off. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
The expansive tinted windows permit a panoramic vista of the outside world and safeguard against harmful rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the internal space on a morning; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be rolled totally back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A PE groundsheet has been sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression and prevent bugs from accessing the living area. This family tent has an internal two thirds internal zip-back divider door panel, which is partnered by large windows and privacy blinds, creating a welcoming front porch area for alfresco relaxation.
- Breathable Premium Polycotton Fabric - Cooler during warm days, warmer during chilly nights plus greatly reduced condensation in the mornings.
- 6000mm Hydrostatic Head - This Fabric is treated to protect you from the heaviest of downpours*.
- Sturdy XL Gothic Arch Oxygen Air Frame - Borrowed from real building architecture to give you a sturdy frame that will stand up to the heaviest of weathers*.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE On The Air Frame System - Confidence in their tube system is so high they are willing to back it up with a LIFETIME Warranty! T's & C's apply of course but this is a huge slice of peace of mind for you when choosing which brand to invest in.
- Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Basically means the air tubes will inflate very quickly! But also more importantly the Relief Valve will allow any excess air pressure to be dumped off, keeping you safe from any over inflation issues.
- Built In DOUBLE Multi-Use Side Porch Annexe - Our favourite feature, the option to utilise this space as either a utility area as is traditionally the way or a 2 BERTH Annexe is something we think family's are going to love!
- Ground Level Side Ventilation
- Side Roof Lights To Central Living Area
- Reflective Guylines With Quick Adjusters
- Zip Up Curtains
- Multiple Electric Hook Up Entry Points
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System
- 240cm Deep Bedrooms
- Darkened Twilight Micro Polyester Bedrooms With Zipped Dividers and Handy Storage Pockets.