Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3
We have completely RESDESIGNED and UPGRADED the premium double rip stop ’Movelite T3’ lightweight inflatable drive away awning as the must have mid-sized family weekender for 2019, granting a spacious living or storage extension alongside your campervan ormotorhome, available with flexible living/ sleeping options and two ergonomic cowl height choices. The roof structure forms a shallow gothic arch, providing additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is complemented by sleek contemporary panel styling and lighter coloured tube covers, creating a visually stunning aesthetic. Designed to provide the ideal balance between functionality and usability, this model incorporates endless BRAND NEW features, including a deep profile cut connecting cowl to improve vehicle accessibility, an integral front vestibule for shelter against the elements, a roof rigidity pole, as well as waterproof zips and further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl doors. An optional coordinating canopy can also be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure triple tube air frame technology, a single telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Triple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame to Ensure Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule - Integral 90cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Left Hand Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.