BESTSELLING LIGHTWEIGHT POLED SMALL FAMILY CAMPERVAN UTILITY TENT
The bestselling lightweight Outhouse Handi XL pole and sleeve drive away awning functions as a compact multi-purpose utility tent, which can be fixed alongside a campervan, however, carries freestanding capabilities. A perfect addition to any touring arrangement, granting an indispensable extension of usable space, making it perfect for use as a dining, cooking, relaxation, storage, pet(s), toilet or shower area. We have introduced crystal clear window panel and plentiful mesh ventilation points to maintain an airy internal space, whilst the sewn-in groundsheet and exterior zip-down storm covers help to ensure maximum protection against the elements throughout adverse weather conditions. The front door can be held upright using our optional canopy poles, creating a stylish front canopy, adding even more functionality to the awning. The Outhouse Handi XL comes complete with high visbility guylines, steel ground pegs, mains cable access points, a repair kit and an inclusive carry bag.
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Hex Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Water Resistant; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Two Telescopic Fibreglass Poles Ensuring Longevity & Ease of Erection.
- PVC Window Panels - Granting a Crystal Clear Vista of the Surrounding Landscape.
- Separate Peg Down Polyester Groundsheet - Optional Groundsheet Helping to Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior.
- Roof Ventilation - Ample Mesh Ventilation Points to Optimise Airflow, Featuring a Velcro Down Storm Cover.
- Zip-Up Front Door - Converts Into a Canopy Using Our Optional Canopy Poles.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Attachment to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Left/Right Hand Side Mesh Vents - Mesh Ventilation Points to Optimise Airflow, Featuring Exterior Zip Down Storm Covers.
- Reflective Guylines - High Visibility Guylines Reduce the Risk of Tripping and Make Your Pitch Easier to Find.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Fully Taped Waterproof Seams Throughout.
- Net Weight: 5.6kg
- Pack size: 67cm x 46cm x 44cm
- Width: 200cm
- Depth: 200cm
- Awning Piping Length - 2.12m
- Lowline Fits - 180-210cm
- Midline Fits - 210-255cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.