Outdoor Revolution Ozone 6.0 XTRv - 2019
Outstanding Family Air Tent Updated for 2019
The Ozone 6.0 XTRv from Outdoor Revolution has been arguably the best family air tent on the market for the last couple of years now. The tent has been refined year on year since it's initial release and is now, in our opinion, very close to being the perfect family air tent in terms of value for money and product quality.
Recently commended for Camping Magazine's Editor's Choice 'Best Large Family Tent' award; the lightweight double rip stop O-zone 6.0XTR Vario inflatable six berth tunnel tent preserves its reputation as our flagship premium family tent, utilising flexible living/sleeping options and enlarged bedrooms in its intelligent design, for maximising enjoyment and creating a welcoming space. Our innovative ‘Vario’ windowed door panel provides numerous configurations, providing the choice of extending usable living space, by zipping it onto the front section of the tent, or alternatively, creating a spacious front porch area on hotter days, by clipping it into the mid-section. A firm favourite amongst larger families or camping groups; this model sleeps up to six average adults in the darkened ‘twilight’ bedroom, but sleeping capacity can be increased to eight using our purchasable two berth inner tent; perfect for accommodating unexpected overnight guests. An excellent vista of the outside world and an airy internal living space make this the ultimate base for memorable family adventures.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any tent material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to consistently maintain a comfortable internal temperature and maximise fade resistance. The engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas both possess a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure quintuple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, which is typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. The inflatable side eyebrow canopy can be effortlessly inflated within seconds through a single Boston Valve. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and incorporates our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*, for peace of mind in years to come.
The large panoramic tinted windows are superb in bringing the outdoors in, whilst reducing the glare from the sun and aiding in reducing internal temperature. Sky lights add an additional touch, as well as keeping the inside of the tent light and airy. The panel doors are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped in, out, or halfway down depending on the customer’s needs. Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material that has the incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems which have the ability to heal after being injured. By gently manipulating and moving the mesh around, the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form. The tent also now in utilises Velcro attachment systems for our own exclusive lighting systems to really transform the ambience of your family tent.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quidruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame - An Easy to Erect & Ultra-Sturdy Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Which Ensures Rapid Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Versatile Vario Front Door - An Innovative Variable Front Door Panel with Two Configurations, Which Allow it to Function as Either an Extension of Usable Living Space, or Alternatively as a Sheltered Front Porch Area. Both Configurations Can be Maintained Simultaneously Using the Optional Mesh Front Door.
- Central Skylights - To Maintain a Light & Airy Morning Atmosphere Within the Tent.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening and Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent That is Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults and Divisible Into 3 x Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Zipped Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom - The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Create Additional Living/Storage Space, Should You So Desire .
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent, for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Cable Access Points - Numerous Electrical Hook Up Points, Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Any Appliances Within the Tent.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Extra-Deep 'King Deluxe' Bedrooms - Ergonomically Designed 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Beds.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the LH/RH Side Access Doors and Front Porch LH Side Upper Window.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Inflatable Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Porch / Canopy Area Sheltered Against the Elements; Ideal for Tying Shoelaces.
- Includes Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Choice of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights Using the Relevant Optional Extras.
- Compatible with O-zone Zip-On Front Canopy & O-zone Enclosed Canopy.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Inclusive Carry Bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.