An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the hugely popular Vango Kela drive away awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break. Designed to attach effortlessly to the side of your campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry. Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Pro Fabric- Designed for dedicated motorhomers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability. The added PU technical coatings and ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading make this fabric exceptional in performance
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs. (SkyHooks included)
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for stargazing at night.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered.
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
|PACKSIZE||L78.0 x H32.0 x W34.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||8 mins|
|KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT||180-210cm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT ACCESSORIES||12.7kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.