Our popular Langley 600XL is an extremely versatile family tent and makes for the perfect outdoor home. Oversized vents increase air flow and significantly reduce condensation build-up creating a comfortable atmosphere. Designed using our new Sentinel Dura fabric, this tent will last the test of time and stand strong against the elements. Enjoy the luxury of a stand- up height, large living area and a fully sewn-in groundsheet for that home from home feel.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
|Replacement Overdoor Pole 4 Code||Part No - PF084; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front Pole 2 Code||Part No - PF082; Colour - Blue; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Main Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF070; Colour - Black; Quantity - 3|
|Replacement Rear Pole 3 Code||Part No - PF083; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 1|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||20 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H30.0 x W40.0cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.