A brand new release in 2020, the Vango Magra awning is designed in the new VW size perfect for campervans and conversions. This inflatable awning has a front and back entrance so is ideal for left or right main van doors, allowing you to create the perfect set up on any campsite. The front door has an eyebrow canopy to keep you dry if it's raining whilst the back has a sweeping canopy ideal for muddy boots and creating a more usable space at the back of your campervan. The Sentinel Sport Fabric is strong, waterproof and designed to create a small pack size whilst still being extremely durable and resistant and utilising Vango's Unique ColourLok™ technology. With a great size to weight ratio, the Magra air awning ensures you can spend the day walking, biking or surfing, relax at the campsite and still have room in your campervan for every adventure.
- Addendum Notice - the packaging included within this awning incorrectly states the following are included: Foam draught excluder pad, draught seal system, draught skirt, wheel arch covers. Please disregard this printing error.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Low level vents - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs. (SkyHooks included).
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador Strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs - Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve - Allows optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles without a kador rail yet obtain a gutter
- 8m Straps included - Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.