Vango Magra VW | Driveaway Awning - Includes Carpet & Footprint
Vango Magra VW | Driveaway Awning - Includes Carpet & Footprint is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
*Special Order - Stock will be ordered from Vango after your order is processed - delivery times will likely be 4-6 days*
The Vango Magra VW Driveaway Awning is ideal for campervans and conversions. It features a front and back entrance, letting you easily set up on either side of the van. Its lightweight Sentinel Sport Fabric makes it easy to transport, while providing a durable quality for any adventure. The eyebrow canopy and sweeping canopy keep you dry and shielded from the elements. With a great size to weight ratio, you can enjoy your camping experience to the fullest.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Two Covered Entries - Gives sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half guylines to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- All In One Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.