The traditionally shaped Montelena 330 Air Awning is perfect for the touring caravanner and pitches easily in a matter of minutes. The Sentinel Luxe Taslan fabric is designed to perform in all weathers. The interior is kept light and airy with diamond pro windows and skylights, Our windows feature multi-privacy zip curtains offering various opening options. The front door can be folded down or replaced with a mesh door for added ventilation, whilst the large side doors can be removed for the optional annex, perfect for additional storage or accommodation for when family or friends comes to stay.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Luxe - Taslan fabric which is fully wind and waterproof due to the construction of each yarn and the process by which the fabric is woven. Sentinel Luxe also features our double weave ripstop and is dyed using our new ColourLok™ technology for UV resistance, ensuring confidence no matter what the weather throws at you.
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Removable Side Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- Removable Front Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Mesh door - Side door fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Front door canopy - Prevents rain dripping into your awning
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.