The Tolga awning is designed in the new VW size, perfect for campervans and conversions. Using Vango's AirBeam® Technology Tolga is simple and fast to inflate, combined with Sentinel Sport fabric which is strong, durable and waterproof and uses ColourLok™ technology to reduce the effects of UV. A handy covered entrance allows additional living space outside your awning, whilst the SkyTrack II® System is perfect for hanging lights and adding a SkyLiner to reduce condensation and provide a thermal barrier. This drive away air awning has a great weight to space ratio, ensuring you have all the room you need to enjoy your camping trips whilst still being light-weight and compact to combat the limited storage space often found in a campervan. Enjoy every adventure with the Tolga campervan awning, for wherever you go.
- Addendum Notice - the packaging included within this awning incorrectly states the following are included: Foam draught excluder pad, draught seal system, draught skirt, wheel arch covers. Please disregard this printing error.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs. (SkyHooks included).
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Cable entry point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Sentinel Sport Fabric - A lightweight yet strong and waterproof fabric exclusive to the Vango Sport awning collection. Sentinel Sport features a great space to weight ratio while featuring a stylish hex embossed design. ColourLok™ technology aids colour retention from UV light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.