Create a relaxing extension to your living area by creating the perfect dining area or conservatory to your Varkala Connect with a left-hand Extension, for a more home from home feel on the campsite. The large diamond clear windows allow light to flood the awning, and the in-built SkyTrack II® System provides plenty of flexible lighting and storage options. Zip off the left side panel of your Varkala Connect awning and zip on the extension, easy to inflate and simple to pitch to increase the size of your awning without needing any additional awning rail. Customise your awning for your holiday.
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Additional Webbing straps in place of guylines - Locks securely and provides high quality tension to the awning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
- Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your extension is erect within a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.