The lightweight six berth Cruiz 6.0TXL inflatable family tunnel tent is packed with features and offers unequalled value for money. This weekender affords the perfect allocation of usable space for mid-sized camping families seeking flexibility, split (using the inclusive divider) between a darkened ‘twilight’ sleeping area, large internal living space and useful front extension canopy. Utilising numerous mesh ventilation fly screen panels and our vortex bedroom ventilation system to maximise breathability in warmer temperatures, as well as an integral front porch area for relaxing or cooking al fresco, whilst sheltered from wind or rain; this best-selling family tent is built to endure the Great British weather! The side door can be upheld to create a stylish canopy, using our optional canopy poles (sold separately), adding to the already fantastic functionality of this model. Here at Outdoor Revolution, we understand that comfort is a pre-requisite in modern day camping, which is why we provide a FREE ‘Snugrug’ carpet with the Cruiz 6.0TXL.
The Cruiz 6.0TXL is produced from an ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that easily pack away into their inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The expansive PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the surrounding environment, whilst illuminating the tent interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for complete privacy at night. A PE groundsheet has been fully sewn-in to add convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression, and help prevent bugs from accessing the tent.
- 100HDE Fabric - Designed to Deliver Lightweight & Compact Products, Which Maintain Strength & Durability and Pack Neatly Away Into Its'Compact Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quadruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Multiple Inflation Point Aiframe, Where Each Tube Can Be Inflated Within a Matter of Seconds.
- Boston Valves - Easy to Use Inflation Valves Ensuring Rapid & Reliable Pitching.
- Front Zip-Back Porch Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Front Door Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Creating a Designated Porch.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines to Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Divider - A Breathable Clip-In 230cm Deep Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults in Total, Which Can Be Split Into a Two Berth & Four Berth Compartment Using the Inclusive Divider.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel On the Porch Front Door, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay.
- Handy Storage Pockets - Spacious Pockets Within the Bedroom to Safely Store Any Valuables Before Going to Sleep on an Evening.
- Expansive PVC Windows - Large Crystal Clear Windows to Encapsulate an Excellent Vista of the Surrounding Environment, from the Comfort of Your Tent.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Zip-Up Side Access Door - Strategically Positioned Side Access Door Increasing Accessibility to the Bedrooms at Night, Without Having to Traipse Through the Porch. This Can Be Upheld Using Our Optional Canopy Poles in Order to Create an Additional Sheltered Porch / Canopy Area.
- Integral Front Vestibule - A Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve Front Canopy Extension for Relaxing in the Outdoors, With Addiitonal Shelter From the Elements.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent Using Our Optional Lighting Range on Those Darker Nights.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Snugrug, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Repair Kit, Electrical Hookup Point & Steel Ground Pegs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.