Ex Display Vango Tolga VW | Driveaway Awning - Includes Footprint
Ex Display Vango Tolga VW | Driveaway Awning - Includes Footprint is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All orders on the Campers and Leisure website will be processed on Mondays through to Thursday. Our standard delivery time is 3-5 working days where an order is not a product on back order, if this was the case we will make you aware immediately that there could be a possible delay. This is more often not the case, and you will receive your order promptly.
We always keep you up to date regarding the status of your order, however do feel free to contact us if you would like any further information, or alternatively give us a call 01202 893679.
*THIS INFORMATION RELATES TO ALL TENTS, AWNINGS & EQUIPMENT. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT RELEVANT TO CARAVANS, TRAILER TENTS OR OPUS*
*DISPLAYED INSIDE AWAY FROM THE WEATHER | INCLUDES FULL MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE*
The Vango Tolga VW Driveaway Awning is the perfect choice for campervans and conversions. Its advanced AirBeam® Technology and ColourLok™ UV-resistant fabric make it easy to set up and long-lasting. Ideal for camping trips, its compact size and lightweight design take up minimal storage space, while a covered entrance provides extra living space. The included SkyLiner and SkyTrack II® System make it easy to hang lights or other items. Make the most out of every adventure with the Tolga.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half guylines to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.