Vango Cove Low | 2023 Model - Ex Display
Vango Cove Low | 2023 Model - Ex Display is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All orders on the Campers and Leisure website will be processed on Mondays through to Thursday. Our standard delivery time is 3-5 working days where an order is not a product on back order, if this was the case we will make you aware immediately that there could be a possible delay. This is more often not the case, and you will receive your order promptly.
We always keep you up to date regarding the status of your order, however do feel free to contact us if you would like any further information, or alternatively give us a call 01202 893679.
*THIS INFORMATION RELATES TO ALL TENTS, AWNINGS & EQUIPMENT. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT RELEVANT TO CARAVANS, TRAILER TENTS OR OPUS*
*Ex Display Model. Displayed indoors and away from the elements. Grab a Bargain! Includes warranty*
The Vango Cove Low is designed to provide additional space for couples and small families on weekend trips. Featuring lightweight Powerflex poles and Vango's Sentinel Active fabric, it offers a compact pack size for more storage in your campervan. It also includes a pre-attached front canopy and the ability to clip in a Drive Away Awning Bedroom, perfect for last-minute visitors. Plus, its front-facing layout creates a sense of privacy and makes sure you're always facing the view.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Lightweight, compact and waterproof. 70D fabric with an HH rating of 3,000MM.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Clear Visibility Guylines - Bright coloured guylines for clear visibility to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.