Vango HexAway Pro | Driveaway Awning
Vango HexAway Pro | Driveaway Awning - Lowline 180-210cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
Easily create a spacious living room with the Vango HexAway Pro driveaway awning. Its hexagonal design maximizes space for socializing with loved ones. Made with eco-friendly recycled materials, the Sentinel ECO Pro fabric is perfect for touring. The single inflation system is quick to set up and rollaway tunnel and side entrances make for easy daily exploration.
- Registered design - Unique to Vango
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Alternating Diamond Clear and Mesh Windows - Not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate to increase ventilation
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for stargazing at night
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half guylines to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- All In One Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Groundsheet easily links to the tent to keep the weather and bugs out yet can be rolled away if required
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Robust, durable and waterproof. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads with an HH rating of 6,000MM. Made using recycled single-waste plastics to continue Vango's commitment to sustainability. Benefits from ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention.
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.