Vango Kela Pro Air
Vango Kela Pro Air - Lowline 180-210cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
Introducing the Vango Kela Pro Air - the perfect addition to your camping experience! This spacious and easy-to-inflate drive away awning will have you enjoying more time with loved ones. With 4 attachment options and a tunnel space for storage, it effortlessly attaches to the side of your vehicle, keeping your awning and vehicle clean and dry. Let the Kela be your adventure companion.
An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the hugely popular Vango Kela drive away awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break. Designed to attach effortlessly to the side of your vehicle, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry. Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for stargazing at night
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half guylines to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Robust, durable and waterproof. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads with an HH rating of 6,000MM. Made using recycled single-waste plastics to continue Vango's commitment to sustainability. Benefits from ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention.
- Smart Pack Carry Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your awning to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.